Are you a versatile and enthusiastic person with a weakness for administrative support?
We are the perfect place for you to challenge and develop yourself, working for a global company, within a multicultural, young and creative environment. As a member of the Project Management Officer (PMO) capability of Accenture Operations, you are keen to help the account department run smoothly so we can create greater experiences.
- Administrative tasks for projects (time reports, invoices, financials, planning, forecasting, staffing, …);
- Manage PMO tools: project measurement plan, resource management plan, risk management plan, quality management plan, project communications plan, knowledge management plan;
- Administrative follow up of procedures and deliverables;
- Document management;
- Prepare meetings and reports;
- Steer meetings.
Enthusiastic individual who wants to start a career in Project Management. No previous work or PMO experience is required, however, we are looking for people who have:
- Higher education (Bachelor’s degree or above);
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch with a sound knowledge of French;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Senior stakeholder management skills: a strong consultative stance and 360-degree overview ability;
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
- A natural curiosity and logical mindset;
- A strong delivery attitude and result orientation required;
- Willingness to travel to different client locations within BeLux and occasionally abroad;
- A flexible, can-do mentality to be able to change roles between different projects and industries;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
the one and only creative agency with 32 holidays
You’ll be working on truly challenging projects: award-winning platforms, new standards in different industries, and digital solutions in an international context.
On top of your salary, you’ll get the following benefits:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
And yep, you can believe your eyes. In addition to our head office at the Phillipssite in Leuven, there are also Kunstmaan offices near the Zuid in Antwerpen and in Brussel. You can work at these locations: the key is not to waste any time in traffic. At all other times, we support remote working and we’re fanatical users of Slack and video chat to keep in constant close contact.
Ready to join us?
Go! Send an e-mail with your CV. Impress us and we might invite you to explain the rest to us face to face.