Are you passionate about working with a variety of clients? Are you a detail-oriented individual who goes the extra mile to see a client—and your team—succeed?
The Account Manager @ Kunstmaan is responsible for providing, among other responsibilities, client support, ongoing communication, presentations and facilitating workflow within the agency. You’d work with a specific group of our great clients.
- Work with internal departments to manage in-house creative deliverables, including timelines, deadlines and presentations
- The day-to-day management of clients’ advertising campaigns or in other words “be the captain” from the client briefing to the delivery !
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Be responsible for planning, facilitating meeting agendas, recap, status reports
- Administrative duties including finance, status reports, …
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- 3 years of experience in Advertising industry
- NL / FR + good knowledge EN
- You are able to handle with B2C as B2B challenges and projects.
- Collaborative, curious and willing to learn
- Understanding and willing to learn more about digital is always a plus
- Knowledge and passion for the latest trends in communication
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!