Are you our new brand account lead?
We are looking for a Brand Account Lead for our automotive client. You’re responsible for the marketing media campaigns on multiple car brands in our portfolio. Are you a digital savvy? Do you breathe & dream about cars? And are you a “do-er”? Then you are the one we’re looking for!
- You are the face of the MarCom team and are the SPOC for all Digital Marketing Campaigns and Content Management services. You collaborate with key team members, clients and vendors. And you liaise between the local client and international brand team.
- You manage the planning & implementation of the content & campaigns deliverables for the brand, while following the content lifecycle and data protection guidelines.
- You track & measure performance of campaigns via web analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics & Oracle Eloqua. And you share optimization reports for all used channels.
- You manage changes and updates in content for the brand on the websites/microsites/emails/landing pages and banners.
- You know what’s trending & happening locally and suggest & implement ideas accordingly.
- You provide recommendations to brands on improving content & campaign production and user experience online. You present convincing arguments for recommendations to the client and 3rd parties while maintaining successful working relationships.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Bachelor or Master degree (ideally Marketing, Digital or Business related).
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing for an agency or large sized business in a local market.
- Excellent spoken and written language skills in English and French/Dutch and basic knowledge of Dutch/French.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, to set and meet deadlines, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore.
- Deep understanding and experience with managing digital asset creation and impact on consumer experience for brands across digital touchpoints (website, display adv, crm)
- Strong experience with providing content/campaign recommendations for improving consumer experience for the brand online
- Automotive knowledge is a plus.
- Technical skills will be considered as an asset:
- General Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. TeamSite, Adobe etc.)
- Experience in digital asset management and CRM
- Understanding of: Adobe Analytics, Marketing automation tools – Oracle Eloqua
Our offer you can’t refuse
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!