“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
Our strategic practice helps us understand how consumers navigate brands and culture through rigorous research, measurement and analysis. You can be a part of that.
As an industry, we use a synchronized approach to creative and media, planning both at the same time—often as silos—inevitably getting to some kind of a stacked output: a media plan that forces a creative execution or a creative execution that forces a media plan. But the very best ideas typically come from an integrated approach where the creative and media talents come together to create a unified communications idea. This is what we believe at Kunstmaan I Accenture Interactive. Here, we challenge the existing industry model and have always preferred an integrated-planning approach. In order to continue to deliver on that approach, we’d like to hire a Brand & Communications Strategist who bridges the gap between brand purpose, media and creative and helps bring creative thinking to life across touchpoints and moments.
- Help put together impactful brand and communication strategies rooted in business objectives, audience ecosystem and the competitive landscape. You will be challenging the client briefing, asking the right questions, hunting for insights and even conducting hands-on research whenever possible. You are comfortable starting a client-facing deck from scratch;Working with colleagues to manage in-house creative deliverables, including timelines, deadlines, and presentations;
- As a T-shaped profile specialised in branding & communication you will often find yourself working with other strategists/experts (data, design, business…) to craft consistent brand experiences, go to market strategies and measurement frameworks for existing and new clients.
- For our account manager you will be both a sounding board and an outboard brain to successfully manage the client relationship. In exchange for their commercial intuition, you will provide them with facts & strategy.
- For our creatives, you will be the go-to person for inspiration. You bring research insights to life, write succinct creative briefings with thought-starters and give wings to creative ideas. You already have sufficient experience to feel whether an idea will work and have the guts to tell them if it won’t.
- As a person you stay current and connected to popular culture in order to identify and predict relevant trends. You will regularly inspire your team and the agency with fresh perspectives on how brands can become more meaningful to the world in which they operate.
- 3–6 years in communication/connections/engagement planning in a (creative) agency, ideally;
- Deep understanding of the media landscape—both offline and online;
- Ability to think strategically (not just tactically)
- Experience with insight tools (Nielsen, CIM, Google,…) and interpretation of client ad-hoc research (quant & qual);
- Excellent written and verbal communication & storytelling skills;
- Commercially minded; belief in the power of brands;
- Ability to work independently on a project or in a team environment.
Our offer: the one and only creative agency with 32 holidays
You’ll be working on truly challenging projects: award-winning platforms, new standards in different industries, and digital solutions in an international context.
On top of your salary and standard leave, you’ll get:
- a 13th month and holiday allowance,
- a company car with fuel card,
- 20 + 12 days of leave
- flexible working hours,
- a MacBook Pro,
- a mobile phone(iPhone/Samsung),
- hospitalisation and group insurance,
- a bonus programme,
- a Green mobility programme: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, etc.
- a discount programme: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops,
- an opportunity to participate in the shares plan,
- Eco cheques,
- a kitchen with fresh fruit, rivers of freshly-ground coffee and a well-stocked fridge,
- a spacious terrace with the best view of Leuven,
- wonderful colleagues from whom you’re going to learn a lot,
- tons of literature (if you like reading),
- and some equally sweet trips to the best seminars and training courses.
And yep, you can believe your eyes. In addition to our head office at the Phillipssite in Leuven, there are also Kunstmaan offices near the Zuid in Antwerpen and in Brussel. You can work at these locations: the key is not to waste any time in traffic. At all other times, we support remote working and we’re fanatical users of Slack and video chat to keep in constant close contact.
Ready to join us?