Will you be one of Kunstmaan’s new Project Managers?
Digital Project Managers (PM) required to lead a team of experts and deliver digital projects collaboratively. We’re looking for highly inquisitive Project Managers who are bursting with enthusiasm to grow and learn. A warm chair and some chilled beers await you!
As a Digital Project Manager at Kunstmaan, you'll
- Learn the ins and outs of project management under the guidance of one of our old hands
- Lead a team of developers, designers, UX experts, testers, etc. to deliver digital products (websites, mobile apps, platforms)
- Take on both short- and long-term projects
- Manage scope, budgets, planning, deadlines and meetings with clients and partners
- Work using Agile/scrum project management techniques (and you’re already a certified Scrum Master, or will become one with us)
- Take charge of task allocation and management within the team
- Be a caretaker who makes sure that your team stays happy
- Constantly look for ways to help your clients more effectively, raise your team’s performance to new heights, and make your projects run more smoothly
- Be bursting with enthusiasm, have broad interests and a great character, so everyone at Kunstmaan will want to work on your project
- Need a driver license B so you can move easily to our customers and our offices
You’d describe yourself as:
- Someone with a strong affinity and passion for digital products/technologies
- Someone who communicates fluently and efficiently in both verbal and written Dutch and English
- A true team player with both hard and soft skills
- Someone who is assertive, but can also be diplomatic
- Someone driven and who has no problem taking on responsibility
- Someone who works systematically and can also spot possible obstacles that might crop up
Is Kunstmaan a demanding employer? Yes. But we’re passionate and fun too!
You’ll be working on truly challenging projects: award-winning platforms, new standards in different industries, and digital solutions in an international context.
On top of your salary and standard leave, you’ll get:
- a 13th month and holiday allowance,
- a company car with fuel card,
- 20 + 12 days of leave
- flexible working hours,
- a MacBook Pro,
- a mobile phone(iPhone/Samsung),
- hospitalisation and group insurance,
- a bonus programme,
- a Green mobility programme: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, etc.
- a discount programme: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops,
- an opportunity to participate in the shares plan,
- Eco cheques,
- a kitchen with fresh fruit, rivers of freshly-ground coffee and a well-stocked fridge,
- a spacious terrace with the best view of Leuven,
- wonderful colleagues from whom you’re going to learn a lot,
- tons of literature (if you like reading),
- and some equally sweet trips to the best seminars and training courses.
And yep, you can believe your eyes. In addition to our head office at the Phillipssite in Leuven, there are also Kunstmaan offices near the Zuid in Antwerpen and in Brussel. You can work at these locations: the key is not to waste any time in traffic. At all other times, we support remote working and we’re fanatical users of Slack and video chat to keep in constant close contact.
Ready to join us?
Go! Send an e-mail with your CV. Impress us and we might invite you to explain the rest to us face to face.