… a digital wizard.
Although it's normally not done, we’re going to talk about ourselves first. This isn’t because we’re not interested in you, but because we’d first like to describe what sort of working environment we offer. Because if you feel at home here, we’ll all benefit.
At Kunstmaan we love original ideas. When we encounter complicated problems, we steer each other towards suitable answers. We love getting our hands dirty together and then refining the excellent solutions that we’ve come up with.
Kunstmaan is an agency with a strong digital footprint, all the more so since our takeover by big brother Accenture Interactive.
We learn things from every possible perspective, so we can maintain a helicopter view of the powerful digital ecosystems which include strategy and media advice.
Every day, our digital team works together with other in-house experts: accounts, creative teams, brand and communication strategists, service designers, developers ... and, of course, with external media agencies.
We love bouncing ideas off each other. We meet daily, state our opinions clearly and make each other smarter. Knowledge sharing is second nature to us: both internally and with our customers.
We are part of a strong global network and regularly work beyond Belgium's borders, together with Storm, Altima, Suttermills and many more. Sometimes these companies come to us, but more often than not we go to them
We should also say that we’re an atypical agency in the traditional three-pronged world of advertiser, creative agency and media agency. As we’ve already said: we’re interested in your vision on this.
And we have saved the best to last: we have an exceptionally diverse client portfolio, from Albert Heijn, Colmar and Mediahuis to large international companies such as GSK and FCA. Yes, as well as new colleagues, our big brother Accenture has opened many international doors for us.
We consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- You define the framework of B2C and B2B campaigns, as well as customer journeys.
- Of course, a digital ecosystem is not just about campaigns: you’re also the go-to strategic sparring partner for the always-on digital marketing of our clients.
- You can correctly analyse a digital measuring environment and potentially set one up in accordance with KPIs that you have defined yourself. For this you use Google Analytics or other tools. Technical knowledge is definitely a plus.
- You devise digital touchpoint plans with specific objectives, e.g. for a product or service launch.
- You ensure that the overarching brand and communication strategy is adhered to for all digital touchpoints.
- You always consider and represent ‘digital’ within a broader communication-marketing-business picture that takes the client's context into account.
your extra magic:
- You have around 10 years of marketing experience, preferably in an agency, 5 years of which have been in a digital role.
- You are no stranger to rolling your sleeves up to set up, optimise and generate reports on digital campaigns on various digital channels (Facebook, Google, email, etc.)
- You know the role of a CRM system in a digital ecosystem and know how you need to deal with data in this context. Technical knowledge is a plus, but what we are primarily looking for is someone with a solid understanding of marketing and strategy.
- If you have had experience with programmatic media buying, marketing automation, app marketing or other challenging (digital) work, please tell us!
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flex Rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
Specifically for the digital team: of course the best colleagues, but also weekly team lunches (to talk about projects, new techy stuff, love, horoscopes, and more), a team dinner at home every quarter, the iconic annual pilgrimage to the Christmas markets…
And much more!