$ cd kunstmaan/vacature; npm run build;
If you’ve made it past the title, you’ll know we’re looking for a front-end developer. ‘We’ being your enthusiastic future colleagues at Kunstmaan Leuven, Antwerp or Brussels. If you’re a brilliant front-end specialist, or just starting out in the field, then it’s you we’re crying out for. You might get sent away again pretty soon though… to JSConf EU in Berlin, for example, or to Amsterdam for FronteersConf. Because we’re seeking a great front-end specialist, or in an ideal world, the greatest.
At Kunstmaan, a front-end developer is more than simply someone who has certain skills at their fingertips. We want a front-end specialist who makes their mark on a project, someone who’s obsessed by quality, with an inborn drive for improvement, boundless enthusiasm and an insatiable desire to learn. In a nutshell, a front-end thoroughbred.
- You’ll find your way blindfold through the clever content management systems and client-side applications of the platforms and websites that we devise and build.
- You’ll work in HTML, SASS and also with WebPack, Git, Node/NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of Typescript and Twig is a plus.
- You’ll be scouring the internet for the next big thing and you’ll get the chance to explore this and convert it into projects.
- You’ll enjoy working as part of a team at the kitchen table or in a war room, at every stage of a project, from strategy to design to development.
- You’ll work in an agile way with a motivated scrum master (our digital project manager) to support you.
- You have years of experience, or if you’re a beginner you’re hungry with enthusiasm. You also have wide interests and a great personality so everyone at Kunstmaan will want you on their team for every project.
Is Kunstmaan demanding? Yes. But it’s passionate and fun too!
You’ll be working on truly challenging projects: award-winning platforms, new standards in different industries, and digital solutions in an international context.
On top of your salary and standard leave, you’ll get:
- a 13th month and holiday allowance,
- a company car with fuel card,
- 20 + 12 days of leave
- flexible working hours,
- a MacBook Pro,
- a mobile phone(iPhone/Samsung),
- hospitalisation and group insurance,
- a bonus programme,
- a Green mobility programme: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, etc.
- a discount programme: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops,
- an opportunity to participate in the shares plan,
- Eco cheques,
- a kitchen with fresh fruit, rivers of freshly-ground coffee and a well-stocked fridge,
- a spacious terrace with the best view of Leuven,
- wonderful colleagues from whom you’re going to learn a lot,
- tons of literature (if you like reading),
- and some equally sweet trips to the best seminars and training courses.
And yep, you can believe your eyes. In addition to our head office at the Phillipssite in Leuven, there are also Kunstmaan offices near the Zuid in Antwerpen and in Brussel. You can work at these locations: the key is not to waste any time in traffic. At all other times, we support remote working and we’re fanatical users of Slack and video chat to keep in constant close contact.
Ready to join us?
What are you waiting for? Send an e-mail with your CV and a link to your work in open source on GitHub or in blog posts, for example, or a link to the professional projects you’ve completed. Impress us and we might invite you to explain the rest to us face to face