$ cd kunstmaan/vacature; npm run build;
If you’ve made it past the title, you’ll know we’re looking for a front-end developer. ‘We’ being your enthusiastic future colleagues at Accenture Song Leuven. If you’re a brilliant front-end specialist, or just starting out in the field, then it’s you we’re crying out for. Because we’re seeking a great front-end specialist, or in an ideal world, the greatest.
At Kunstmaan, a front-end developer is more than simply someone who has certain skills at their fingertips. We want a front-end specialist who makes their mark on a project, someone who’s obsessed by quality, with an inborn drive for improvement, boundless enthusiasm and an insatiable desire to learn. In a nutshell, a front-end thoroughbred.
- You’ll work in HTML, SASS, ES6 and with WebPack, Git, Node/NPM, Typescript, Twig, etc.
- You have a thorough knowledge of ReactJS / Vue / Angular
- You understand that delivering good, clean, tested code is a priority.
- You’re able to work alone or as part of a team at the kitchen table or in a war room, at every stage of a project, from strategy to design to development.
- You’ll work in an agile way with a motivated scrum master (our digital project manager) to support you.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in frontend development
- You have a solid understanding of software engineering practices: OO, DevOps, CI/CD, automation, etc.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- Proactive and analytical mindset with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- The ability to handle diverse working cultures, both between clients as internal delivery teams.
- You have entrepreneurial mindset and can use your communication skills to build valuable relationships with clients.
- You are familiar with writing tests for your application.
A demanding challenge. But it will be passionate and fun too!
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Song (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Ready to join us?
What are you waiting for? Send an e-mail with your CV and a link to your work in open source on GitHub or in blog posts, for example, or a link to the professional projects you’ve completed. Impress us and we might invite you to explain the rest to us face to face