Kunstmaan I Accenture Interactive is looking for an enthusiastic Graphic and Brand Designer who is passionate about letter types, visual content and interactive designs. If you are looking for a unique opportunity within a fast-growing global company which truly rocks, please read on.
We offer an environment where you can unleash your inner artist, if you’re:
- A visual storyteller, accountable for concepts, strategies, and visual design artifacts at the project level in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team;
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization;
- Ready to collaborate on products, services or brands that change the way our clients communicate and build relationships with people;
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through different kinds of typefaces, illustration, photography, colors and lines
- Ensuring our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users;
- Explaining and discussing design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback;
- Assisting with the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems, and component libraries;
- Working with design, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy, and project objectives;
- Contributing design to mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards under specific direction from a project’s Creative Lead;
- Developing graphics for campaign illustrations, logos, and websites;
- Attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Visual Design ambassador;
- Using innovation to redefine design briefs within the constraints of cost and time;
- Creating award-winning designs.
- You are a talented graphic designer with a keen eye for detail (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field);
- You have 1+ years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, and InVision;
- You are a creative wizard with Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch;
- Your strong sense of design theory and typography is critical;
- You know how to make gorgeous digital drawings.
- You are proactive with a hands-on attitude;
- You can work autonomously;
- You can work within deadlines;
- You learn new software quickly; experience with Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus;
- Ability in motion design or specific skills in photography is a plus;
- You know when to break the rules… and when to stay on track;
- You possess a digital design portfolio.
Our offer: the one and only creative agency with 32 holidays
You’ll be working on truly challenging projects: award-winning platforms, new standards in different industries, and digital solutions in an international context.
On top of your salary and standard leave, you’ll get:
- a 13th month and holiday allowance,
- a company car with fuel card,
- 20 + 12 days of leave
- flexible working hours,
- a MacBook Pro,
- a mobile phone(iPhone/Samsung),
- hospitalisation and group insurance,
- a bonus programme,
- a Green mobility programme: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, etc.
- a discount programme: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops,
- an opportunity to participate in the shares plan,
- Eco cheques,
- a kitchen with fresh fruit, rivers of freshly-ground coffee and a well-stocked fridge,
- a spacious terrace with the best view of Leuven,
- wonderful colleagues from whom you’re going to learn a lot,
- tons of literature (if you like reading),
- and some equally sweet trips to the best seminars and training courses.
And yep, you can believe your eyes. In addition to our head office at the Phillipssite in Leuven, there are also Kunstmaan offices near the Zuid in Antwerpen and in Brussel. You can work at these locations: the key is not to waste any time in traffic. At all other times, we support remote working and we’re fanatical users of Slack and video chat to keep in constant close contact.
Ready to join us?
Go! Send an e-mail with your CV. Impress us and we might invite you to explain the rest to us face to face.