Are you one of those producers who can magically make planning’s, creation and budget come together. Read on!
Accenture Interactive, the agency that stops at nothing to create the best brand experiences in the world, needs you to make brands like Albert Heijn, Corona Direct, KBC Bolero, De Lijn, Vodafone and many other international clients shine brighter.
You get the chance to
We are looking for an all-round talent to support the producer in supervising different audiovisual projects, from development to delivery. For this you will work within a team. At the request of clients, our account team and creatives, you gather interesting proposals and quotations from our key suppliers. You draft up clear budgetsand back timings, have an eye and ear for directing, photographing, acting and voice talents, are realistic and creative with deadlines and just know your way around radio, photo and video.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
You have had a first experience as a producer and feel the need for more.
You can work within budgets and deadlines.
You can work in team but are confident on your own as well.
Languages: Dutch and English are an absolute must. Preferably also French.
You are extremely efficient and flexible.
You see solutions, not problems.
You have a driving license.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Ready to join us?