Do you think traditional advertising is Madness? Then take one step beyond and show us your heavy heavy monster talents.
Are you like Chandler and Joey, but with a bit more fashion sense? Like Tom and Jerry, but without hating each other? Like Walter White and Jesse Pi… You know what, never mind.
If you draw insights and ideas from the real world and try to improve the way the world works and lives by creating great human brand experiences, then we need you. We need both of you to join our line-up.
Kunstmaan I Accenture Interactive needs a senior creative team that can tell beautiful emotional stories and generate visual concepts to deliver on the promise of human ingenuity while leveraging technology as the enabler of it all. A team that sees every possible touchpoint, from the door of your bedroom to your mother-in-law, as a potential channel. A team that can invent new ways to influence what people feel, think or do regarding a brand, a product or a social cause. A team that is eager to change the future of creativity. Because if you can dream it, you can make it.
· You know how to interpret a strategic and creative briefing;
· You can develop overall concepts and present them during internal reviews;
· You create for all types of media: editorial, direct, video, POS, print, etc.;
· You know about contemporary typography, imagery and video benchmarks;
· You work individually and/or as a team with a creative copywriter;
· You are a source of inspiration in internal and external brainstorms;
· You are hands-on and can deal with strict deadlines;
· You can work with the most used Adobe & Microsoft Office applications;
· You have client presentation skills so strong that you make us grab our Kleenex box;
· You supervise and guide the creative production process.
You have at least 10 years of experience in conceptualizing and producing creative ideas. You believe in the value of creativity to engage, mobilize, and sometimes transcend the boundaries of advertising to become news. You can start a story but know perfectly how to maintain a dialogue. You are aware of the different roles that creativity can play in people’s lives at different times and in different spaces. You believe in communication as something powerful and exciting. You have a strong ambition to reshape and redefine our creative future. Together you are like butter and bread, peanut butter and jam, Bert and Ernie. Oh yes, and you are fluent in Dutch and know how to cope with French and English as well.
Our offer: the one and only creative agency with 32 holidays
You’ll be working on truly challenging projects: award-winning platforms, new standards in different industries, and digital solutions in an international context.
On top of your salary and standard leave, you’ll get:
- a 13th month and holiday allowance,
- a company car with fuel card,
- 20 + 12 days of leave
- flexible working hours,
- a MacBook Pro,
- a mobile phone(iPhone/Samsung),
- hospitalisation and group insurance,
- a bonus programme,
- a Green mobility programme: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, etc.
- a discount programme: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops,
- an opportunity to participate in the shares plan,
- Eco cheques,
- a kitchen with fresh fruit, rivers of freshly-ground coffee and a well-stocked fridge,
- a spacious terrace with the best view of Leuven,
- wonderful colleagues from whom you’re going to learn a lot,
- tons of literature (if you like reading),
- and some equally sweet trips to the best seminars and training courses.
And yep, you can believe your eyes. In addition to our head office at the Phillipssite in Leuven, there are also Kunstmaan offices near the Zuid in Antwerpen and in Brussel. You can work at these locations: the key is not to waste any time in traffic. At all other times, we support remote working and we’re fanatical users of Slack and video chat to keep in constant close contact.
Ready to join us?
Go! Send an e-mail with your CV. Impress us and we might invite you to explain the rest to us face to face.