… who is capable of linking the digital dots.
Although it's normally not done, we’re going to talk about ourselves first. This isn’t because we’re not interested in you, but because we’d first like to describe what sort of working environment we offer. Because if you feel at home here, we’ll all benefit.
At Accenture Interactive we love original ideas. When we encounter complicated problems, we steer each other towards suitable answers. We love getting our hands dirty together and then refining the excellent solutions that we’ve come up with.
Accenture Interactive is an agency with a strong digital footprint, all the more so since our takeover by big brother Accenture.
We learn things from every possible perspective, so we can maintain a helicopter view of the powerful digital ecosystems which include strategy and media advice.
Every day, our digital team works together with other in-house experts: accounts, creative teams, brand and communication strategists, service designers, developers ... and, of course, with external media agencies.
We love bouncing ideas off each other. We meet daily, state our opinions clearly and make each other smarter. Knowledge sharing is second nature to us: both internally and with our customers.
We are part of a strong global network.
We should also say that we’re an atypical agency in the traditional three-pronged world of advertiser, creative agency and media agency.
And we an exceptionally diverse client portfolio, from Albert Heijn, KBC Bolero, Brouwerij Haacht and Corona Direct to large international companies such as GSK. Yes, as well as new colleagues, our big brother Accenture has opened many international doors for us.
We consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
your skills as a Senior Digital Performance Manager:
- You have hands-on experience setting up digital campaigns.
- We are looking for a Senior Digital Performance Manager, so you have at least more than 7 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Business goals are an essential part of a briefing in your opinion, and you know how to link them to a yearly performance strategy or a campaign strategy.
- The ad platforms from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and others have (almost) no secrets to you. From setting up different campaign types to the essential tracking elements that run under the hood.
- You have deep knowledge on how to configur tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You will be the reference person for your colleague’s digital campaign managers if they have more specific questions.
- You are capable of translating campaign data into a report in Google Data studio that shows the performance of a campaign. And you're able to storytell this within a client’s meeting context.
- You are comfortable presenting results and insights directly to a client.
- Certifications don't prove practice but we consider them important : Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Search Ads and DV 360 certification, FB BluePrint, …
- Other specific experiences within the following domains are always a plus: marketing automation, SEO, Programmatic advertising, Affiliate marketing, ...
- Your are fluent in Dutch – needless to say English and French will be important as well.
Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Company car or Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flexible working hours and working location (home/office)
Flex Rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
And much more!