ARE YOU OUR NEW SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER?
We are looking for a creative and experienced Social Media Manager for our automotive client. You’re responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring our client’s social media channels. Are you head over wheels in love with social media? Do you cars a lot about euh cars? And do you like to drive likes? Then it’s you we’re looking for!
- Create engaging social campaigns;
- Effectively manage, schedule, and publish editorial calendars;
- Fuel, monitor, listen, and engage with the community across all our channels;
- Real-time monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues;
- Social listening for trending topics, conversations, events, and news;
- Leverage insights and learnings to inform monthly content and campaign briefs in collaboration with strategists;
- Support brand loyalty via active community participation and conversation;
- Monitor and report on fan behaviour and interest trends;
- Work closely with influencers, clients, strategists, analytics and accounts to build relationships with external and internal teams;
- Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples within the space for proposals, POVs, and audits.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- 2-4+ years of agency-side or brand experience publishing social content and engaging with an audience;
- A proven knowledge of major and emerging social channels, specific rules of engagement for brands/advertisers, and general platform policies;
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform: from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Familiarity with web design and publishing;
- Fluent in English and either in Dutch or French - both would be an asset;
- Expert in social best practices;
- Knowledge and passion for the latest trends and platforms across the social media landscape;
- Understanding of Social/Digital listening tools, tracking, approaches to measurement/metrics, reporting;
- Experience using the social publishing and content management platforms (eg: Sprinklr);
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills;
- Collaborative, curious and willing to learn;
- Previous experience in the automotive Industry will be appreciated.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,...
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.