Are you looking for an exciting job as Senior Symfony Developer who likes to map out the architecture of a project? We are hiring someone with 5+ years of experience to strengthen our team. Do you want to combine software development together with defining technical solutions for our customers? Then you are the one we’re looking for.
You are responsible to define the technical architecture for our client’s projects.
Together with a team of professionals you will create complex web applications. You are responsible for the technical solution.
Hands-on development using Symfony/PHP and other 3rd party libraries via Composer.
On a daily basis you work with tools such as Git, databases (MySQL, MongoDB, ES), Twig, Doctrine, queues, HTML5, CSS, JS, JIRA….
You will take care of client communication and will co-create on offers.
You will be involved in projects from start to finish but will also support other projects.
You keep yourself on par with the latest technologies and best practices and via our dev-team meetings you share it with the team.
Performing an in-depth analysis of the business processes, requirements and challenges and helping the team to address it with the most appropriate digital solution;
Assistance to the presales process (RFQ, RFP, RFI)
You have broad development experience in a professional environment.
Also, you have a profound experience in translating requirements into technical solution and can define risks and mitigating actions.
You have knowledge of and are experienced with web- and database technologies, low-level network-API’s, TCP/IP-connectivity, socket servers etc..
You worked in a Scrum environment and can adapt to fast changing environments.
You are a strong communicator to our client and internally to your colleagues.
You speak and write English fluently.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!