Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring business closer to the people they serve via cutting edge digital solutions developed by you.
At Accenture Interactive we are laser-focused on delivering the best customer experiences on the planet, and we are looking for experienced digital professionals to join our team. Do you want to take this chance and become part of our success?
Are you ready to make an impact in the largest digital experience agency in the Netherlands? Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands transform their customer experiences across the entire customer journey, including experience design, marketing, content and commerce. We are disrupting the traditional agency landscape by bringing together the capabilities of a creative agency, business consultancy, and technology powerhouse
As a Senior Delivery Manager E-Commerce and Customer Experience, you will be responsible for the delivery and project management of projects executed under responsibility of Accenture. You have an excellent track record in digital delivery and can independently manage client and technical teams across various activities, from business case development to implementation. Your experience working in multi-disciplinary and distributed agile teams across E-commerce, Customer Experience and Digital Marketing helps you to deliver digital innovation to Accenture’s clients.
You will work in an international enterprise environment, delivering transformational E-Commerce and Customer Experience projects in complex client organizations, including coaching clients in managing work streams falling under their responsibility.
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French
- Completed bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or technical fields. Your study must have a relevant IT component.
- 7-10+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced digital environment and hands-on experience with leading platforms in experience management or digital commerce (e.g. SAP CX, Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud).
- An excellent track record in successful project / program delivery, demonstrating experience in leading (international) agile teams. Certified scrum master, product owner or SAFe is considered a strong plus.
- Excellent senior client stakeholder communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking strong pre.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Company car
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Ready to join us?