Extraordinary user experiences change the lives of our clients, the lives of their clients and helps us contribute to a better (digital) world. We are looking for a passionate UX expert that wants to take on this challenge and join our Accenture Interactive family.
Our UX expert is a strategic UX designer, a service designer with strong UX affinity or a conceptual UX/UI designer who goes beyond the craft of design. You will be looking at the bigger picture of desirability (people), feasibility (technology) and viability (business) of design. You will be working on design projects that range from more service design focused (conception of future services) to delivery focused (creation of digital products).
Depending on your experience level, your mission can encompass the following:
Conceptualize human-centered User Experiences: Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Collect and assimilate customer data to guide design.
- Setup and conduct user research and perform usability testing.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative user research.
- Synthesize data from many sources to identify strategic opportunities and recommend innovative solutions.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframes, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Create the information architecture for user experiences.
- Apply design thinking methodologies where needed.
Align with business objectives and bring your point across: Bring the users’ interests to the table and align with business objectives in order to facilitate strategic, human-centered decision making.
- Able to set up co-creation workshops that unite forces and give stakeholders a clear sense of direction and helps them throughout the design validation process.
- Engage with clients and stakeholders, clearly articulating user needs and incorporate them in design solutions.
Manage UX deliverables: Be the gatekeeper for the UX from the start of the project until development and beyond.
- Translate insights created from research and client input into deliverables (wireframes, user flows, sketches, interaction specifications).
- Manage UX project deliverables and outcomes together with an interdisciplinary team of experts.
Also, we know this is tricky, but try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- You have at least a first relevant experience within the UX domain and you are eager to broaden and deepen your knowledge.
- You have experience in UX/UI best practices, the user-centered design process and techniques.
- You feel comfortable applying service design methodologies to co-create solutions together with stakeholders of all levels.
- You can leverage and tailor a variety of human-centered research and testing methodologies against project needs and requirements.
- You translate research insights to design strategy.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, including multi-tasking on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are the voice of reason and compromise, that finds a way to make things work for the client, end-users, and the business goals.
- Having the ability to craft experiences with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision etc. is a plus.
- You work seamlessly with teams across a variety of software development processes, e.g., Agile.
- We love T-shaped people. If you are deeply passionate about UX and also eager to broaden your knowledge in other domains, you are in the right place!
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving organization.
- Adaptable and quick learner who enjoys tackling a large variety of problems.
- Happy to take on responsibility and eager to stay involved until the end of a project.
- Able to work together towards one goal, showing respect for each other and leaving personal agendas at home.
Is Kunstmaan a demanding employer? Yes. But we’re passionate and fun too!
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Ready to join us?